M31N-Mark3 MilPro is equipped with neckband for electronic communication headsets with sound pickup and noise reduction . The neckband is also compatible with the use of helmets at work and daily training, no matter which way it is used, it can be comfortable and stable. The Mark 3 headsets can enhance subtle environmental sound sources, track human voices and highly restore and optimize them, while blocking dangerous noises above 82 dB (such as explosions and gunshots). It has 5 different sound effects modes to choose from, which can match differently. Use in task environment. The new modular design can be adapted to different wearing methods. The built-in EMI filtering system can effectively filter electromagnetic interference. M31N Mark3 headset (Non-communications) comes with 3.5mm AUX audio cable to connect to media devices.
– Better compatible with different uses such as wearing helmets or daily training
– The contact surface with the head is small and comfortable when worn
– Lighter weight than other suspension systems
– Noise reduction rating NRR 22 dB
– Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
– 5 adjustable sound mode options, which can be better adapted to different environments
– Super fast attack time less than 1ms to avoid any noise impact
– EMI/RFI shielding designed and tested in military standards MIL-STD-416
– Clear voice tracking can improve speech intelligibility
– Anti-false triggering, hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off
– 3mm thick high-strength modified ABS plastic shell formed by integrated reverse moulding,light and durable.
– Runs on 2×1.5V AAA batteries, approximately 400 hours standby time
– 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism and low battery prompt.
– M31N MARK3 headset comes with 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media devices.
– Sealed silicone ear cushions that are comfortable and fit the face, prevent sound leakage, effectively prevent sweat, and are suitable for long-term wear
– IP67 water resistant
– Environmental compatibility according to MIL-STD-810G testing standard
– Comply with CE / RoSH / FCC standards and hearing protection of equipment certification.