The FAB Defense Scorpus® M1 Glock 43 Level 2 is from the first and most familiar holster configurations by FAB Defense. The Glock left hand holster comes with an interchangeable belt adapter and Cant adjustment of 20 degrees for personal accommodation and enabling the operator to customize the holster for his specific needs and modes of carry. The FAB Defense ‘SCORPUS’ line of holsters is highly recommended due to FAB Defense’s long expiration in the tactical accessories and shooting business. All of their products (including the SCORPUS holsters) have been tested under harsh conditions by former or in duty Israeli military and law enforcement personnel; therefore making this holster highly recommended.
Features & Superior Qualities:
- Slim and Stealth Design – Concealed Carry/Low Profile.
- Unique finger channel design – Keeps Finger in Safety Position.
- Built-In 20 Degree Cant Adjustment.
- Made Out of High Quality Durable Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer.
- Double Secure Active(Level 2) Retention Mechanism.
- Comes with: 1x Paddle and 1x Adjustable Belt Loop.
- Lifetime Warranty.
About the ‘SCORPUS’ Level 2 Retention System:
The ‘SCORPUS’ level 2 retention system mechanism is built out of two retention devices that act like two springs on both sides of the trigger guard area locking the handgun firmly in place. When drawing from the holster, the operator has to press the button positioned in the “ready area” with his index finger and draw the handgun.