Designed for Tactical operations the MTR offers a wide, yet lightweight rig with multiple attachment points and two belt attachment options, one point or two point attachments.
Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – The system automatically locks the handgun in place using two separate opposing retention devices that capture the trigger guard of the handgun, one pressure activated locking lever and one spring based retention device.
This combined system ensures that even when the locking lever is deactivated by the operator, the handgun is still held by the spring based retention device. To draw the handgun, the operator must firmly hold the grip, push on the pressure activated locking lever and then perform a clean draw.
• Wide rig, for optimal comfort and stability
• Sold with two belt attachment options, single point or two points
• Single point belt loop offers a wide belt loop with quick release swivel for a full range of mobility
• Two points attachment offers two attachment straps with quick release buckles
• Innovative leg strap design allows for flexibility during movement while still maintaining the desired stability and fit of the rig
• Wide leg straps with rubberized interior including quick release swivel buckles
• Excellent handgun protection in a slim and streamlined design
• The Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – Featuring two separate mechanisms, for truly secure hand gun retention.
• Special finger channel design, keeps index finger safely positioned during draw
• Available for Right Hand or Left Hand configuration
• Durable fiberglass reinforced polymer composite construction
• Available in Matte Black, Olive Drab green or Flat Dark Earth