The MX is the holster for the professional who is looking for versatility and performance.
With a 360 degree swivel, the operator can adjust the holster to any desired cant, and with our new MolleX™ adapter, the holster can be placed on standard MOLLE load bearing vests and plate carriers. Supplied also with our belt-loop and paddle adapters, the operator has three attachment options to choose from, enabling him to adapt his gear to his mission.
Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – features two separate opposing retention devices that capture the trigger guard of the handgun, one pressure activated locking lever and one spring based retention device.
This combined system ensures that even when the locking lever is deactivated by the operator, the handgun is still held by the spring based retention device. To draw the handgun, the operator must firmly hold the grip, push on the pressure activated locking lever and then perform a clean draw.
- Excellent handgun protection in a slim and streamlined design
- The Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – Featuring two separate mechanisms, for truly secure hand gun retention.
- Special finger channel design, keeps index finger safely positioned during draw
- Holster supplied with three interchangeable belt adapters; MOLLE, Paddle and Belt-Loop
- Features a 360 degree swivel adapter for endless Cant adjustment options
- Available for Right Hand or Left Hand configuration
- Durable fiberglass reinforced polymer composite construction
- Available in Matte Black, Olive Drab green or Flat Dark Earth