The M1 is our first and most familiar holster configuration; with interchangeable belt adapters and Cant adjustment of 20 degrees, the holster can easily change from zero Cant up to ±10 degrees, enabling the operator to customize the holster for his specific needs and modes of carry.
Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – features two separate opposing retention devices that capture the trigger guard of the handgun, one pressure activated locking lever and one spring based retention device.
This combined system ensures that even when the locking lever is deactivated by the operator, the handgun is still held by the spring based retention device. To draw the handgun, the operator must firmly hold the grip, push on the pressure activated locking lever and then perform a clean draw.
- Excellent handgun protection in a slim and streamlined design
- The Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – Featuring two separate mechanisms, for truly secure hand gun retention.
- Special finger channel design, keeps index finger safely positioned during draw
- Holster supplied with two interchangeable belt adapters; Paddle and Belt Loop
- Features a secure 20 degree Cant adjustment option for both belt adapters
- Belt loop adjustable to fit wide verity of belts, 34-72 mm(1.3”-2.8”)
- Available for Right Hand or Left Hand configuration
- Durable fiberglass reinforced polymer composite construction
- Available in Matte Black, Olive Drab green or Flat Dark Earth