The holster was initially developed for a special LE agency that required a slim fitting design that would enable an easy draw of the handgun from a standing and sitting position.
Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – features two separate opposing retention devices that capture the trigger guard of the handgun, one pressure activated locking lever and one spring based retention device.
This combined system ensures that even when the locking lever is deactivated by the operator, the handgun is still held by the spring based retention device. To draw the handgun, the operator must firmly hold the grip, push on the pressure activated locking lever and then perform a clean draw.
- Excellent handgun protection in a slim and streamlined design
- The Scorpus® Level 2 Retention System – Featuring two separate mechanisms, for truly secure hand gun retention.
- Special finger channel design, keeps index finger safely positioned during draw
- Fixed 24 degree Cant that enables comfortable drawing of the weapon while being seated and while standing
- Fixed belt adapter enables a slimmer design, placing the gun closer to the body
- Supports a new, wider belt loop design for easy threading, fits belt sizes- 33-58 mm(1.2”-2.2”)
- Holster supplied with a non-interchangeable belt adapter configuration, a Paddle or Belt Loop
- Available for Right Hand or Left Hand configuration
- Durable fiberglass reinforced polymer composite construction
- Available in Matte Black, Olive Drab green or Flat Dark Earth
There are no reviews yet.