37-PIECE GUNSMITHING PIN PUNCH SET WITH PIN ALIGNMENT TOOL
DESIGNED FROM THE GROUND UP TO WORK BETTER ON GUNS.
Complete gunsmithing punch set with a pin alignment tool.
Gunsmithing punches are core tools needed to modify or disassemble firearms. Most sets available today are generic repurposed hardware sets. Accu-Punch Master Punch set is designed from the ground up to work better on guns. Finely-made, quality selection of punches includes:
– Hardened steel, nickel-plated, corrosion-resistant flat tip metal punch set for removing and installing solid pins.
– Hardened steel, nickel-plated, corrosion-resistant roll pin punches for removing and installing hollow pins and tension springs
– Soft brass, flat tip punches for minimizing the risk of damage of high-value collectibles
– Elongated, flat on one side AR15 bolt catch punch and bolt catch pin starter
– Auxiliary tools including staking punch and resin finishing punch
– Proprietary Pin Alignment Tool for aligning and starting tiny pins, protects your fingers from smashing with a hammer
All punches are clearly labeled. Rubber o-ring ensures a secure grip, prevents slippage and reduces the risk of marring. The entire set is organized in a durable, easy-access case, helping you stay organized and eliminate clutter on your gunsmithing bench. and making it easy to access all the tools.