M31H-Mark3 MilPro is a new model of headset that can protect hearing and improve situational awareness and communication in noisy environments. With more advanced functions and levels, it can be adapted to different scenarios for environmental listening. Attached a replaceable bracket is designed to be installed on the helmet rail for the convenience of users. In addition, equipped with the new helmet rail mount kit (M16). The back-turning 360° rotatable structure and modular design also can be equipped with the ARC rail as new way of wearing, which improves the expansion of the helmet rail. M31X Mark3 comes with 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media devices.
– Equipped with the ARC rail as new way of wearing, which improves the expansion of the helmet rail.
– The ergonomic design concept can be adjusted in a 360° direction, and the headset can be kept tight as the user’s head moves naturally.
– Simplified operation, the headset can be rotated to the sides and back of the helmet to make the overall outline of the head more suitable.
– attached M62 headband accessories,can change the way of wearing
– The bracket is made of ABS mixed PC material, which is light and strong
– Upgraded modular design can adapt to different suspension systems
– 5 adjustable sound mode options, which can be better adapted to different environments
– Super fast attack time less than 1ms to avoid any noise impact.
– EMI/RFI shielding designed and tested in military standards MIL-STD-416
– 3mm thick high-strength modified ABS plastic shell formed by integrated reverse moulding,light and durable.
– Runs on 2×1.5V AAA batteries, approximately 400 hours standby time
– 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism and low battery prompt.
– M31H Mark3 comes with 3.5mm AUX audio input cable for media devices.
– Sealed silicone ear cushions that are comfortable and fit the face, prevent sound leakage, effectively prevent sweat, and are suitable for long-term wear
– IP67 water resistant
– Environmental compatibility according to MIL-STD-810G testing standard
– Comply with CE / RoSH / FCC standards and personal hearing protection equipment certification.